A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The five levels planned for the jam are complete!
The goal of this puzzle game is to restore glitched-out NES screens. The tiles have been shuffled out of their memory addresses, and the screen looks like nonsense. It is your task to put tiles back in their proper addresses and fix your games!
To do that, you telepathically access the NES's internal Picture Processing Unit and use a keyboard or gamepad and on-screen GUI to swap tiles between memory addresses.
Try playing with a USB controller and pressing F11 to view full-screen! Progress is saved automatically each time you complete a level, so you can exit and return later.
- Bring Order From Chaos With This NES Glitch Simulator (Kill Screen)
- Talking About "Picture Processing" with Frank DeMarco (Tech Raptor)
- Pixels - For Free! Best Free Games of the Week (Riot Pixels)
- unzip the file
- double-click the Picture-Processing folder
- attach USB controller (optional)
- double-click OPEN-GAME
- press F11 to run full-screen (optional)